Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reward $100 Gift Card page won't open
patlar

I have been trying to access my $100 Gift Card for weeks and have made several phone calls and chats and been promised it would be sent out but I am still not able to access the sign on and nothing has come...but this is my message on my Fios page.  

Great news!
Your $100 Verizon Gift Card is ready to redeem now. 

Hurry: this offer won't last long. Offer expires 07/08/2021.

I've spent hours trying to resolve this!  HELP!!!

Re: Reward $100 Gift Card page won't open
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

patlar, we apologize for the experience you are having with the gift card. As a consumer, I know I would want my $100 gift card. Do not worry. We are here to help. For assistance with the gift card issue, please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter so we can further assist you. 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
patlar

No...my issue is not resolved!  I have spent countless hours and days on the phone...on hold...been disconnected and spoken to some very nice people and one extremely rude person who shouldn't be working in customer service!!!  I have been promised to receive my gift card via email and via mail and have not received it!  I have been given the phone number for the rewards dept. but it doesn't work...and hasn't for weeks!  And the connection link they provide doesn't work either!  It is now past the July 8th deadline and it has disappeared from my awards page!  I think I will be switching back to Xfinity soon...because Verizon cannot and will not follow thru with their promised promotions!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

patlar This is certainly not the experience we want you to have, and the last thing we want is for you to leave us. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. We have sent you a Private Message here on this forum.

0 Likes
DT30

I have had the same problem. The link on the website doesn't work. Several chat sessions no one knows what's going on-- said they opened a ticket but I've heard nothing in over a month. They direct me to the phone number where I wait for hours on hold with no success. Also thinking about switching to xfinity here. It shouldn't be this hard to redeem a simple promotion. At this point, the time I've wasted on $100 doesn't even equate to minimum wage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DT30, I see that you had a comment on a situation that occurred in July. Did you still have this issue today?  Was this with the same promotion? Was this for landline/FIOS or cellular service?  -Nicci

0 Likes