Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rewards Program
Ksher2

Very unimpressed by the rewards program. First, I was told by an agent that the rewards were significant for very few points and that is not the case. Then, you put a 60 day limit on them, which limits the ability to accumulate points for larger rewards, and that is not only annoying but a bit insulting to me as a customer with 5 phone lines for the past 15-years... not very customer friendly program

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rewards Program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to learn you feel this way, Ksher2. Your feedback has been submitted for review and helps up make future changes that will be more beneficial to you. The rewards program is a free program that gives back for being part of the Verizon family. You can learn more about Verizon Up here, http://spr.ly/6583DhOoz.

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pittsM

Verizon advertises a reward program, I was given a reward of $70 off a JBL all in one speaker. Soon as I was given the reward, I tried to purchase it and was told it was out of stock. I checked back regularly over the last couple months and it remained out of stock. The reward expired yesterday. Knowing it was about to expire I contacted Verizon through their support IM last week and also called in. I chatted with a customer service agent that said it is not a problem if it does not come into stock, to just call after it expires and Verizon would honor the reward. I entered a chat today as the item came into stock today, and I was told they could do nothing, that I should call 866-895-5579. I did as told as was told there is nothing the Verizon reward program would do since it is expired. The reward given was useless from the time I got it, as the item was out of stock since I selected it as my reward and didn't come into stock until the day after the reward expired. Isn't it Fraud to say you gave a reward that can't be used. I feel the reward was a punishment. Why waste my time, it has me questioning why I have been loyal to Verizon for almost two decades, to be treated like this. Verizon's reward program and support of the program has me considering my options of Cell providers. Verizon support on this was more than sub-par, but the cost is not. I was told by the reward agent on the phone that he could transfer me to Customer Support as they told me lie. I asked if it was just more waste of my time, and the agent said it was. That was the first honest thing I was told from the reward program support on this. Really Sad that the customer reward program has your customers looking at leaving Verizon.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes