Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rewards
mimbresgranny

I get an email that says I have rewards but I can't find them when I click through and sign in.  How do I find and redeem the rewards back to my bill? 

0 Likes
Re: Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Customer rewards are always exciting to receive and we want to ensure that you receive yours! You are most likely referring to our Verizon Up customer rewards program. It’s our way of saying thank you for continuing to be a valued Verizon customer! Our customers who register can earn credits just by paying their Verizon monthly bill and can use the credits for a variety of rewards! For additional information about registering for Verizon Up please visit our website at https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/. Once you've accessed the site, please scroll down to "About Verizon Up and membership" and review the info provided at #3 (How do I enroll in Verizon Up?" if you've not registered yet. Once you have, please scroll down a tad further to "Choosing rewards" to review more info. We're confident that this information will be helpful to you. Please keep our team updated. - RobertC_VZ

0 Likes
Re: Rewards
mimbresgranny

Not "Verizon Up" but the cash back Rewards and the email that says I have rewards that can be used against my wireless bill.  The link in the email takes me to a page that says I have rewards but they were applied to last months bill. When are the next Rewards applied to my account? There is nothing listed since I paid my credit card bill but nothing has been listed and the wireless bill is due. 
We have been notified that "Verizon Up" is being discontinued but it doesn't say if the cash back feature is also being changed? 

0 Likes