Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringback tones in Media store not able to add songs
Londonluv07

I have a lot of Ringback tones I like to use for different days of the week. I am trying to add them in there for each day of the week but I keep getting an error code saying"ringback tone failed" or something related to that? Plus there is an "x" on each song so the website while on my desktop is not showing a picture or anything? I am not sure if there is a workaround or if the media store has some issues with this. When I called the Verizon support team told me it would be fixed but that was over a day ago and still not fixed? Is there a workaround to this? I did delete history and cookies etc in my browser since I thought it may be a "browser" issue but still no luck. Plus I used different browsers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones in Media store not able to add songs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Londonluv07, tones are a great way to personalize your calls. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Are you adding these tones directly from the device or through the online management tool? What make and model phone is this? Are these tones that you are purchasing through the Ringback tones or were they tones you obtained in a different manner? What is the exact error that you receive?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones in Media store not able to assign days - Apply Changes
SoCal67

I am experiencing the same problem. I am on the website trying to assign a different ringback tone for each day of the week and the window just sits there after I hit the "apply changes" button. I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge and all the same result. Nothing happens!

On my iPhone XR through Safari there is not even a way to assign it by calendar, only to contacts it seems.

It is highly annoying as feels like I am wasting money on this.

Cheers

0 Likes