Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
*SOLUTION for adding disney bundle to individual family plan lines*
shotgunanybody

Ok guys, I figured out how to fix this mess and I decided to make a dedicated post to help others with this problem. I'm amazed that Verizon Reps have missed this as this would have saved a lot of people's time but *shrugs*, at least this should hopefully quell the issue moving forward. I’m copying the answer from the Disney FAQ. It is literally right in your face but easy to miss.

“You can enroll in The Disney Bundle through your Add-Ons page in My Verizon if you’re the Account Owner or Account Manager and you have a plan that's eligible for either’’

Do you guys see it? The key wording is only an “account manager” or “account owner”. You need to give each line account that registered for a "my Verizon profile", manager access and they’ll be able to see the Disney bundle add on option when they log in via the app or browser. It 's a terrible solution as you shouldn't have to give manager access to each line but this WILL allow you to get your money's worth for each line.

I used the automated help system to add my line as I was getting a maximum error every time I tried to add a line as an account manager through the browser. It added the account manager status to a line in a matter of seconds, the line owner logged out and back in to their profile and voila they could activate the Disney bundle to their profile. Just use the same email to add an account manager as their profile.

0 Likes
Re: *SOLUTION for adding disney bundle to individual family plan lines*
shotgunanybody

Ok guys ignore this post. Mod can you delete the above msg please?

0 Likes