Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Safe Wi-Fi - unable to cancel after five months
Rocklinite

I signed up five months ago for Safe WiFi.  I tired repeatedly that first month to sign into the app. It never worked.  I then tried to cancel it and got an error message in the app. I had VZ reverse the fee and they told me they had cancelled it.  This has gone on every month for five months.  I've now completed a complaint with the SEC since it seems illegal that they can do this.  I can't be the only one this happens to.  I just got my bill this month and there is the fee again.  The operator helped me and promised they would reverse and cancel it.  I even got another (five now) text saying it was removed and how sorry they were.  This is a joke!  Is my only option to move carriers?  

0 Likes
Re: Safe Wi-Fi - unable to cancel after five months
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Rocklinite. We understand your concern with unable to cancel the Safe WiFi feature and we would like to further assist you. We'll need to access your account securely to better assist you. I've sent you a private message so we can get started.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Rocklinite

Please message me again.  

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

Did you not receive a private message in this Forum's mailbox?  They don't disappear unless you delete them.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes