Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sales representative signed my paperwork fraudulently.
Jimmah555

It's a long one, so hold on.

Verizon can't get my address right. 5 different shipments of 5 different Pixel phones over the last 4 years to be precise. I've called time and time again and I'm always told "We've got it this time. There's no way it won't work!"

I ordered a phone last Tuesday for my daughter. It didn't arrive on Thursday saying only "shipping label issue". I knew what it was. Friday I went to a store and got a new line because I was going to return the shipment and cancel the order. In the store, the sales rep rushed me through everything, signed all the paperwork himself on the kiosk (which has cameras), and then told me to pay at the card machine.

Thant's forgery. That's a crime. Do I file a police report? Or would it even be worth it? I called Verizon about all of this earlier today, and their response was "We're sorry this happened. Goodbye."

Scr3w Verizon. I'll have my attorney contact them.

0 Likes
Re: Sales representative signed my paperwork fraudulently.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Jimmah555. It does worry us to hear of the multiple orders you've had to set up as per issues with the address. It is very strange to hear what occurred at our store, as anything related to an order must be approved through someone authorized. I'm a consumer as well, and personally, I always make sure to understand what it is that I'm purchasing. I wish this would have been mentioned to the representative that was helping you, to ensure your concerns were addressed immediately. I have sent a Private Note to better assist with this matter and make sure everything on the order is correct. 

~David

0 Likes