Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Secret Question
BlahBlah51

This system (and the support for it) is idiotic. 

I forgot my secret question, so I click "Forgot your answer?" and I generated a new temporary password.  I try to log in with the new password (...i didn't have a problem with my password in the first place...), and it again asks me the secret question to which I don't know the answer. 

I click "Forgot your answer?" and the whole thing keeps repeating.

I tried calling Verizon, they ask me to log into my account to verify myself. 

I want to post on the help board, I have to verify myself.   How on earth can I verify myself with this platform? How do I get into my account?

0 Likes
Re: Secret Question
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@BlahBlah51 wrote:

This system (and the support for it) is idiotic. 

I forgot my secret question, so I click "Forgot your answer?" and I generated a new temporary password.  I try to log in with the new password (...i didn't have a problem with my password in the first place...), and it again asks me the secret question to which I don't know the answer. 

I click "Forgot your answer?" and the whole thing keeps repeating.

I tried calling Verizon, they ask me to log into my account to verify myself. 

I want to post on the help board, I have to verify myself.   How on earth can I verify myself with this platform? How do I get into my account?

Well you must have gotten in somehow to have posted this question on the Verizon Wireless Community forum.

When you log into your MyVerizon account online, are you using your phone number as the username or do you have separate username for your account? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having access to my account is vital. I apologize you have experienced issues getting verified. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share  with me how are you attempting to log in with the phone or with a computer? Also, confirm for me is  this for  a prepaid or postpaid account?-Rodney

0 Likes
Bkoplin

I'm having the same problem, I'm logging in with my phone and I have a pre- paid account...I think 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

To clarify, do you pay a monthly bill, do you buy service with card, or do you get something else?*Melissa

0 Likes