Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seeing another networks FIOS devices
MostToast

I login to FIOS website, home-> services->internet, click on Parental Controls, it shows me another network's devices. GE Smart Plug, Echo, Chromecast, Galaxy that I don't have.

Also FIOS website home->services->internet, devices, click on the 'wheel' to configure a device, I get a device from another network "Nicolas MacBook Pro" I don't know any Nicolas

I guess others are seeing my network?  

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Seeing another networks FIOS devices
jav6
Leader

@MostToast wrote:

I login to FIOS website, home-> services->internet, click on Parental Controls, it shows me another network's devices. GE Smart Plug, Echo, Chromecast, Galaxy that I don't have.

Also FIOS website home->services->internet, devices, click on the 'wheel' to configure a device, I get a device from another network "Nicolas MacBook Pro" I don't know any Nicolas

This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum, not the Verizon FIOS Forum.  Have you visited/posted on the Verizon FIOS Forum at https://forums.verizon.com ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
MostToast

Hello, I am using the merged "One Verizon ID" so I both my Wireless and Wireline are merged.

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@MostToast wrote:

Hello, I am using the merged "One Verizon ID" so I both my Wireless and Wireline are merged.

Your login may be merged for both services but the Forums are not. 

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
MostToast

Well not the website will not even resolve the pages to manage my network, so perhaps it doesn't even matter.

0 Likes