Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Discount...why only seniors (55+) in Florida - and not other states?
yourVZWcustomer

I am a longtime VERIZON WIRELESS customer.  Because of financial/budget issues (Covid related)...I realized that I needed to cut-back and save money everywhere that I possibly can.  I have always been happy with my Verizon service.  So, I came to this website...to learn about my options.

I was shocked...that VERIZON WIRELESS offers a Senior (55+) Plan to folks living in Florida - but NOT to any other state.  How can this possibly be OK with the FCC?  

VERIZON:  What a total disappointment :((

0 Likes
Re: Senior Discount...why only seniors (55+) in Florida - and not other states?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are always more than happy to go over your savings options! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes
yourVZWcustomer

Hi...this is my current plan:

Verizon Plan Single Smartphone 5 GB

0 Likes
Tobies

The senior plan doesn't get a veteran discount therefore any senior can get a discount and if your veteran you would think you get any dishel discount which you don't so therefore it means nothing to be a veteran and get a discount in Florida

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having the correct plan for your needs is crucial and we would like to make sure you have the most suitable option. Please check our current plans and promotions in the link below:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tobies, we appreciate your service and want to ensure you're able to qualify for all eligible discounts. At this time, the plan you're referring to is a local trial offer as shown under item 4: https://www.verizon.com/support/55-plus-unlimited-plan/

0 Likes