Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sent to Collections For $0 Balance
camoorefamily20

I keep waiting for the phone call or text reminder that my bill is coming up, usually due the 13th.  I'm ALWAYS current.  I tried logging into my app and it wouldn't let me pay, logged in on my laptop to find it won't let me pay there either.  It's the 10th, Im paying early and they won't let me?  I went to chat and it informs me my bill has been sent to collections!!! How the heck?!?!?! I call the number and receive a text on paying online and the balance.... ZERO!! I'm beyond angry.  I pay my bill every month, and now my credit is being compromised because they can't get their act together?  How does this even happen??? I've been a Verizon customer over 10 years and have never been sent to collections.  If they were open right now, I'd be giving them an earful!  

0 Likes
Re: Sent to Collections For $0 Balance
Tigerstep

If you snap on a completely random person over the phone for something they have no control over, you deserve the stress.

0 Likes
Re: Sent to Collections For $0 Balance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, you can go over your different payment options here: https://www.verizon.com/support/billing-and-payments/

Please submit any other inquiries you have here.

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes