Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Separation just want control

We are separated and I have only user access which means I can’t change MY daughters phone stuff as I am locked out he is account holder. Phones still have money owed I don’t want to transfer lines I don’t want Verizon anymore. Can I just give phones to him and go get new device w another carrier and new phone/numbers?????

Re: Separation just want control
Customer Support

Sunshine_32904, we regret to hear about your separation and get the need for your own new service/numbers. We would be upset to lose your business.


Yes, you can provide the phones back to the Account Owner if you wish. Please give us a call at 800-256-4646 so we can help set up your own account with new numbers. Thank you!