Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Service is a joke
mtudman

I wanted to let the team at Verizon what a joke their services levels have become.  I live in the Wood Ranch section of Simi Valley and we have not cell service for 50% to 60% of the day.  When you call customer service they claim they don't know anything about any service issues.  They then take you through a series of representatives that all have you turn on and turn off functions, all of which is a waste of time and don't fix the issue. 

When I visit the corporate stores in my area that are all aware of the issue and seemed exhausted by the constant traffic of customers that come in for help.  The problem is the stores have no solution and refer you back to customer service...who then act like there is no issue. 

Since I am currently working from home and need phone service, I am going to the ATT store today to see about moving all five of the lines I have with Verizon.   I have been with Verizon for around 15 years, but the lack of honesty and inability to at least acknowledge the issue has forced me to look for an alternative.  

I would also note that several of my neighbors have the same issue and are all looking to move away from Verizon.  I would welcome a call to at least see how much longer the issue will be around, but my cell service is horrible, and you probably will not be able to reach me.  

Re: Service is a joke
KingJameyIII

I work in an industial zone in a fairly large city (~70k) and there is next to no service at all times. Meanwhile AT&T has complete 5G coverage in this entire city. I am also ready to hang it up with Verizon and I've had them for about 10 years. Good luck to your community who is struggling with cell service. 

0 Likes
Re: Service is a joke
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mtudman, 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with service in your area! We are here to help, and we want to make sure that you have a strong connection. We appreciate the fact that you have chosen Verizon for so many years, and we don't want to see you walk away. What is happening when you try to use your device? Are you showing "no service" in the signal section of your phone? Please share more details about the issues you are experiencing, and we would be happy to troubleshoot in more detail. 

-Michelle

0 Likes