Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Service shut off??
Robinjoy555

So we made a PA for Friday. Then on Monday our service was shut off. We don't have the funds to pay the bill today, which is why we scheduled it for Friday. I've tried chatting. I've tried calling about 100 different numbers. I've tried emailing Verizon and it blocks me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I am not sure what's going on, but we work from home and our business is suffering because we have no service. Every time I call the financial services line, they tell me to make a payment and then IT HANGS UP on me. When I try to chat, it says to "make a payment" and ends the chat automatically. What am I supposed to do? I don't have a vehicle to take me to the physical store to speak to an actual person that can't "end the call." I'm out of ideas and in the meantime, my customers are very confused as to why I'm not responding to them! 

0 Likes
Re: Service shut off??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, Robinjoy555! We are concerned to hear your service was interrupted, and we would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. As a single parent of 3 boys, I can assure you I completely understand the importance of staying, connected at all times! Can you please elaborate more? When and how did you submit your payment arrangement? 

Robinjoy555

Through a chat with a Verizon representative. They pushed for me to upgrade 2 of my lines as well. In the chat, I specifically said, I need to set up a PA so my service won't get shut off. What do I need to do? He/she said, I can set up this "dated payment" or something like that. So I agreed to pay the ENTIRE bill of over $1,000 to be able to have it pushed back until Friday. I'm very frustrated and confused. I'm not disputing that we owe the money. I'm just asking for a few more days. Which is what they said they were giving me...

0 Likes
Robinjoy555

And I believe the arrangement was made last Friday, but I'm not sure. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want this resolved ASAP.  Our Financial Services team can definitely get payment arrangements adjusted/set up at:

Phone:866-266-1445
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat8:00AM - 10:00PM ET

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no. I am sorry to hear that. We want to ensure your services get activated. Please contact our Financial Service team at 866-266-1445. I am confident they can help. Amber

0 Likes