Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Shipment never received
Eas91199

I ordered three new phones and two Sim cards for my families five phones which were transferring from AT&T to back to Verizon. I’ve been waiting over a month now since the original delivery for two phones and two Sim cards never arrived and were delivered to the wrong address.    I have filed a complaint and have spoke to numerous agents trying to resolve this issue. I have not gone anywhere except receiving two Sim cards which I cannot do anything with until I receive two of the missing phones so I can activate my account.  I have recently received a bill for the month of July for an account which is not activated nor do I have the balance of phones to support my transformation to Verizon.  I have spent numerous hours in explaining the situation over and over and over again to many agents and received zero support on receiving the replacement phones.  I have requested to cancel my account and return the Sim cards and the single phone received and I would like to stay with AT&T since this is the service I received from Verizon.  I have Verizon Wi-Fi and cable already.  I need a quick response!!! Please,  i’m at my wits end spending numerous hours and arguments with my wife since it was my decision to go from AT&T to Verizon. What a nightmare! 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipment never received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sad to read the experience you have encountered with your order and service transfer from AT&T to Verizon for over month. We value your time and want to help you effectively. We would hate to see you go back to the other carrier. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us, especially when you are starting off your service. 

You mentioned you filed a complaint. Please tell us more, what type of investigation was completed when you submitted your discomfort with the situation. What resolution arose from the escalation? What has been discussed/advised by our colleagues during your interactions? 

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Shipment never received
Eas91199

According to your agents, the investigation has been completed. I’ve called numerous times a week to resolve this issue, each time I spend roughly an hour and a half regurgitating the same information over and over again. Each agent tells me there’s an outstanding balance which needs to be resolved before they can re-issue replacement phones. I tell each agent that I am not paying for services never rendered or paying for phones I never received. I am in contact with a lawyer to file a small claims court dispute with Verizon wireless in order to settle this issue.  I have spent close to 44 hours for my own personal time trying to resolve this issue and I continue to be placed on hold and disconnected and your agents never return my call or follow up on our discussions. Verizon wireless customer support should be very disappointed in the services they’re providing as in following up on complaints, disputes and investigations. I am the customer I deserve better results than I’ve seen.  I would like to speak to a manager to resolve this issue immediately. Ernie 

0 Likes