Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shipped trade in phone back but not showing received
Magicracer

I shipped my trade in phone back in the kit provided with the return label that was included. Per UPS it was delivered last week but on Verizon it shows it hasn't even shipped back to them yet.  I've called and got no good answer and obviously no credit to my account.  This was also when iphone 13 was backorder.  We didn't receive the phone until January and it says must be shipped by Jan 20th.   That wasn't even 30 days after we got the phone. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Re: Shipped trade in phone back but not showing received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message. -Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for being patient, Magicracer. We are glad to hear that you've upgraded your devices and appreciate your efforts with the trade-in. I'd be happy to help and I am confident that we will resolve this issue. Do you have the tracking number or Submission ID for your trade-in?  -Lorenzo

0 Likes
Magicracer

The tracking number is 1Z4E9W380677148991

0 Likes
Dhook97

I’m having the same issue. Already talked to someone with Verizon through the app but he said to get a hold of UPS. Doesn’t seem like it would be their problem since my tracking clearly shows it was delivered in Ft. Worth to the returns center. Guess I’ll give it a few more days and see. But I think if Verizon doesn’t receive it before 3/01 I lose my trade in promotion. 

IhearYA

Same issue, returned old iPhone 8, UPS and Verizon said did not receive. Had to, am paying $800 for the new phone iPhone13. Verizon said I can file a claim with Asurian for lost phone $189 (iPhone8, then they told me to mail that phone in so I will recieve the new iPhone 13 free offer. Do they really think people can afford to play their games. I wonder how many people Verizon have SCA MMED them into paying $800 because they SAY they don't recieve the old phone. The Verizon tech help guy turned off my tracking on the phone and locked it so if someone trys to use it they can not.... sure sounds like a CYA Verizon procedure. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with a trade-in you said you sent back last January, IhearYa. It's important that you sent in was received within the timeframe of when it is supposed to be received. What was the tracking number used?  

-Ed

0 Likes
IhearYA

So did Verizon ever confirm they received the return? Did they honor the offer?

0 Likes
IhearYA

Ed, you can find all that information in my file. I became exhausted trying to get Verizon to honor the promotion. As so many loyal customers had experienced the same or similar issues as mine. Today I called Verizon about the iPhone 13 I'm paying on ($800 charged to my account) because it has a cracked screen, I have insurance and the rep told me it would cost $229 to fix. I asked the young rep again, did you just say two hundred and twenty nine dollars? Yes she said. I replied, I thought Verizon replaced screens for $29.99? She said, you (ME not her) will have to find a Verizon store who can replace it, then continued by stating those were my only 2 options. I replied Goodbye and hung up the phone! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

IhearYA, sorry to read that you have had such a rough time with everything. Asurion (the insurance company) is the one that actually replaces the screen. You can file an insurance claim by clicking here https://www.phoneclaim.com/verizon/ or by calling them at 888-881-2622. They will provide you information on how to get your screen replaced/repaired. -Alicia

0 Likes