Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shipping Label link in email not working
Matis78

I switched over from ATT to Verizon recently due to a promotion where I can get $800 for my iPhone XS 256GB. 

It took me almost 8 hours talking to 7 different agents and trying to submit my trade in online. After probably about 70 or so tries, trade in finally went through online. The issue is that I have received an email that is supposed to have a shipping label so that I can send my device back. The shipping label button does absolutely nothing. It takes me to a blank page so I am not able to print a label. 

Speaking to additional agents they have asked me to request a trade in kit through a link that I have been provided so many times I cannot even count. As per every conversation that I have had that link does not help me as there is no way for me to request a trade in kit from that link. 

I just need someone to send me label that should have worked from a link sent in the email (screenshot.) I have already lost so much time and days have passed by. If I do not get a kit in the next 7 days I am cancelling my service and moving to a different provider.

label.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Shipping Label link in email not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Matis78, we understand the importance of being able to send in your trade and are sorry to hear you are having problems getting the label for your trade. When you submit a trade in online, you receive a submission ID and a return kit is automatically mailed to you. If it has been more than a few business days since the kit has been mailed and you have yet to receive you can request a new one through our website with your Submission ID. Please see the link below. Let us know if you have any questions.

https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/

*Joshua

0 Likes
Matis78

Hi Joshua,

This is the same link I have been sent and I noted in my post. That link does not work as I indicated in the original post. 

No offense to you but if Verizon is not going to help me because they are trying to get me to pay for a full price of the phone than I might as well cancel and move to a different provider. 

As I mentioned that link does NOT work for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are truly sorry to see you in this dilemma, the last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of Verizon. Our goal is to provide a world-class experience. Please send us a Private Note to better assist you.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Matis78

I just sent a private message.

0 Likes