Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Show separate charges for each device.
SASBME_2

I was wondering if I could get a bill that has what each device should be charged separately? Not 3 separate bills,, one bill showing how to split the charges? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Show separate charges for each device.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for clarifying this with us. Can you provide us with more specifics towards your current situation so we can continue to look into this for you?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PHILDRAZ59

Did verizon separate ur bill by number for you??

0 Likes
ericw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for checking into this with us. We know sometimes it's a great option to split the bill with other account members. When you check your full statement online, the final page before the announcements will show "Splitting the Bill?" This is the page you can reference to understand how much each party owes for a split bill. For some calling plans, a shared account plan cost may still need to be divided up and added to the individual totals. If you haven't accessed your full PDF billing statement in the past, #5 here will show you how: Billing Statement FAQs | Verizon Wireless We hope this helps you with splitting the bill up for payment! Just let us know if there's anything else we can assist with regarding this.

Thank you for being the best part of the Verizon Wireless family. Have a great night!

0 Likes