Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Signal booster registration page doesn't work
Corey_

I bought a Weboost Home Room from Amazon and was trying to register it since you're supposed to register it with your carrier. 

The page https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/accessories/register-signal-booster/ has a button to register/manage your booster. If you click on this link it goes to a small page with two buttons to log into either my verizon or a business account. If I click my verizon and log in, it then re-directs to a page that says "Page is unavailable
The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

When attempting to search for an alternative or current page that allows you to register a signal booster, Verizon mostly seems to attempt to sell you their own LTE network extender product of some kind rather than letting you register your own signal booster that you already have. I see at least one old thread here from 2020 with the exact same issues but nobody in the thread seemed to have a solution. 

Is there a current way to register a signal booster with Verizon? Why haven't they fixed their registration page in two years? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Signal booster registration page doesn't work
Corey_

Thanks, I tried another browser and it still didn't work but I realized if it worked for you it might require the primary account or a manager to access the page. 

I was able to register it after setting my account to a manager from the main numbers account.

They really should just tell you that when you try to access the page instead of giving a page not found message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
acraftylady2

You might want to try another browser.  I logged in to my verizon from that page and got this, no error message.PhotoGrid_Plus_1652586445469.jpg

0 Likes
Corey_

Thanks, I tried another browser and it still didn't work but I realized if it worked for you it might require the primary account or a manager to access the page. 

I was able to register it after setting my account to a manager from the main numbers account.

They really should just tell you that when you try to access the page instead of giving a page not found message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Corey_. We would recommend contacting our Sales department at 800-256-4646 (Mon-Sat8:00AM - 10:00PM ET and Sun9:00AM - 10:00PM ET) for assistance with registering your signal booster on our network. 

*Cassie

0 Likes