Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Site address for wireless community
gmopro1
Novice

I have run into this in the past.  You seem to change the address of the wireless community site.

That causes frustrations in loggin in.  How come you have no connection from the main account page to the forums?  i end up saving the URL and then you change it and then it causes issues. Luckily i Googled and found the new location and i got in no problem.  The customer service just said it was some sort of technical issue with the site or use Internet Explorer and that had the same issues. it was asking me a security question that i dont even have.  So it was because the site address is different.  Why dont you tie that to the main account page???  or maybe dont change the address as often.  i bookmark it so i can quickly access it because i cant find it through the main account page.

0 Likes