Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sold old phone to verizon for credit... no credit and out $450
wctuttle

I have been a Verizon customer my entire life (whether through my parents or individually). I purchased a new phone last year and was offered $450 for my old phone by Verizon. I followed all steps, including mailing it into Verizon via UPS (with the shipping label provided by the Verizon store rep). I was informed it would likely take a couple of billing cycles for my account reflect the credit. It has now been a year (yes, life happens and I certainly don't have the time to sit on the phone for HOURS trying to figure out where the credit is). Unfortunately, It looks like I am both out of luck and $450 dollars. Needless to say, I have no faith in Verizon figuring out a solution to this problem and will likely, if not certainly, switch service providers at the conclusion of my contract.  

0 Likes
Re: Sold old phone to verizon for credit... no credit and out $450
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wctuttle, we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Your loyalty is appreciated and we will do everything we can to help. Did we ever provide you with an explanation as to why you did not receive the promotion? 

-Jacob

0 Likes