Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of incoming calls can't hear me randomly
guramkobidze1

Maybe about 60% of incoming calls can't hear me, but I can hear them, then I have to hang up and call them back. It's happening randomly, no matter if I have good reception or not, on wifi or not, answer with headset, phone or speaker. It could happen on very first call of the day or some days may be worse than other. Of course I visited several verizon stores with this problem, called and spoke with different departments and representatives over months, reseted network from their end, reseted my phone - nothing helps.

I've got mad and bought an iphone 11 pro max, same problem, went to store and called again and I was told it could be sim card problem. Already had nano sim card, but still changed with new nano sim card, of course didn't help.

Finally I was told that because my iphone was sim free and not locked to verizon that could be the reason, returned my iphone and got completely different samsung android again, problem isn't solved. I'm using prepaid 70$ unlimited plan. Please help!

0 Likes