Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sorry! Something went wrong, click here to view...
jty101

Several functions within "My Verizon" are broken or not working for my account. It lists my bill due date as "Due ##billDueDate##", with a balance of $0. Even though I have a paper bill, that says I owe. In several areas I get the message "Sorry! Something went wrong, click here to view usage" or "Sorry! Something went wrong, click here to view devices". When trying to view my bill, pay my bill, etc, I get the message "

Due to your recent account changes, we cannot connect to this page. Please check back again in a couple of hours." I've been seeing these errors for several days now. I tried accessing the site from a different computer and browser, but same error messages. Anybody ever seen this before? I did try the "Chat" option, but it gives a similar error message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sorry! Something went wrong, click here to view...
niferanderson

I have the same essential problem. I need to get a copy of the PDF for work reimbursement of my phone charges, and can't get to the site so I can get the PDF.

0 Likes
Re: Sorry! Something went wrong, click here to view...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello niferanderson,

We know how important it is to have access to the bills you need. What exactly is going on? What error's are you experiencing?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes