Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sorry another data question...
spower

I used my phone as a hotspot and hooked my fire stick to it. I watched some netflix and some Prime show. My phone says I have use about 1.5G of data. When I check MyVerizon online it says I haven't used any data! I have 4G data on my account right now. I did this a few days ago.

How can it be that VZW says I haven't used any data?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Sorry another data question...
spower

Hello? No ideas??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the delay, spower. Please note that as a result of the 15 GB we have added on customer accounts as part of our relief efforts, we are experiencing issues with our self-service data usage tools. Additional information is available here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#policy

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
spower

Any idea when this is going to be fixed? My account still shows 0 data used. Don't think I got the 15G data either.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry about this entire issue spower and we are working on this issue. We don't have status on when this will be fixed but we will do all that we can to get it resolved as soon as possible. 

Additionally, we are automatically adding 15 GB of data across nearly all of our plans, to be used between 05/01/2020 and 05/31/2020. An additional 15 GB of data was also added for use from 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. Please note that you will not see the additional allowance in your My Verizon account online, in the Verizon App, or on your bill.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/

Do you have any other questions? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes