Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spam Calls
Comptu

I am am so sick and tired of the level of spam calls I recieve....my OOMA does a much better job then Verizon does....if Verizon would block these calls on the server and stop the from reaching the end client think of the money they would save on bandwidth.  When will Verizon offer FREE spam blocking...or do I need to look for an alternate cell provider?

0 Likes
Re: Spam Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how annoying Spam can be. Here's a link to our free call filter feature. https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/

0 Likes
Comptu

You completely missed my point.  Verizon needs to block these on your servers before it even gets to my cell phone.  Take a look at how OOMA does this, this is what you need to do.  And your free filter DOES NOT WORK for me because I have two sim cards and two phone numbers on my phone.

I am honestly considering moving to another provider that has better spam filtering.  I get so many calls, that my phone can not be used...I have had as many as 30 in one hour.  and getting a new number is NOT an option.

0 Likes
Comptu

Plus your so called free service offers limited blocking...to get really good blocking you want me to pay for it.  Think about it, you want to charge me for something you should be doing as a free service, you are actually encouraging the spammers and robo callers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Comptu, all of your feedback is truly appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. We value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Putting a stop to Spam and Robocalls is vital. Please review additional Blocking options here http://vz.to/2toNzkv

0 Likes