Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spam calls
Mr4Gov

I get 1-2 calls every day from  303xxxxxxx.

I have this number blocked - why does it still ring my Samsung 10?

I also PAY VZW for monthly spam-blocking service.

Why am i still getting calls from these spammers???  

This makes no sense!

Todd

0 Likes
Re: Spam calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know how annoying these SPAM calls can be, I have been there myself. We want to help in any way that we can Mr4Gov. When you say you pay for monthly spam blocking, can you be more specific? Are you referring to our Call Filter? If so, does Call Filter help with other SPAM calls?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Mr4Gov

I am paying for Call filter.  no, it is not blocking this number; 303.xxx.xxxx.  

More importantly, i have blocked 303.xxx.xxxx, but it still rings - even though it is showing as a red/blocked number why?

Todd

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's see if we can put a stop to this. Have you tried reporting the number as spam as well? If not, please see the following link to learn how to do this: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-call-filter/#report-number. AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
orator1

Verizon support stinks.   These endless spam calls started on my phone about a week ago and it has gotten worse.  I have other people in the same area code and also with verizon having the same problem.   I am considering switching services — also I will file a better business complaint against Verizon wireless as well.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

orator1

I do understand your frustrations with receiving these unwanted calls. I have experienced them myself, and I can attest that it is extremely frustrating. We have some options that can help you prevent and report these unwanted robocalls. Check out more information about our Call Filter app here: http://spr.ly/6188ECgKw. Does that help?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes