Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spending limit decrease
llumpkin427

It's super irritating that as long as I have been with Verizon that they are saying that I have a credit limit. As I have paid off many phones, switched upgraded etc. I am still paying off the phone. Not allowing someone to get a new phone that they are paying for with their own money is somewhat feels like a punishemnt for no reason. I been with Verizon for 4 years and never had a prooblem updgrading to the new Iphone every year. For Verizon to be who they are this seems backward as they are supposed to aim to please their customers. It's like you are restricting people to a phone and making them pay more in the long run.   If they are paying for the phone why restrict them?   I just find this new financing limit to be..backwards and not customer friendly. It terrible as I was really interested in getting a new phone soon as I usually do every year and now with this limit I'm restricted from doing it. As soon as I came to Verizon and got adjusted to them i said I would never leave but with them doing stuff like this it makes me wonder what other carriers are offering or doing to keep their customers. Seems like a backwards move to me. Its things like this that make me want to leave the company. I feel like I am being punished for being a loyal customer.

0 Likes