Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Spent over 2 hours on the phone
Rsmith3

I set up and account for my nephew to have a phone. I activated my wife's old phone which didn't work out so I attempted to purchase a new phone and ship it to him in Florida (I'm in Va.) At this point I've been on the phone for over 2 hours and transferred multiple times. Did everything I was asked to do but it seems no one could help me. My account has been charged $1071.00 and I received a email that indicated my order was canceled. I called again this morning and requested to speak with a manager/supervisor but no one was available. I was told that I would get a call back when a manager/supervisor would be available. Made myself available all day but no call back. Is there anyone there that can help me?

0 Likes
Re: Spent over 2 hours on the phone
Rsmith3

My wife and I have been with this company forever as well as my business account. Never had any problem's so I had no idea how bad customer service is. I'm done. Paying off my phone and switching to another service. Any recommendation's from the community on a decent wireless service?

0 Likes
Re: Spent over 2 hours on the phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rsmith3 I'm sad to learn of your experience. We can certainly help you here but this is a community forum. Please look for a Private Message sent in this forum. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes