Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Stay Connected Plan and Upgrading Phone
NB1209

Let me start off by saying that I am extremely aggravated at the fact that every customer service agent that I have spoken with over the past 2 months honestly has no clue in what to tell me. They keep telling me off the wall stuff and I just want an answer.... LIKE NOW....

I was enrolled in the Stay Connected Plan. I have paid everything. Last month I requested that I be removed from the "Plan" and they told me I could not pay my final bill until my next bill cycled which is on December 15th.

In the mean time, I receive a letter from Verizon that stated that my Device Spending Limit had been revoked due to being past due... I was under the understanding that going into this plan would be a safe option for me and would not adverse affect me or my standing with Verizon. I've been a customer for 10 years and never been disconnected or anything....

My question that no one can guarantee me is that when my final 'Deferred Payment' is posted to my account on 12/15 and I am finally able to pay it as I have also been removed from the plan.... 

WILL MY DEVICE SPENDING LIMIT BE RETURNED TO NORMAL. I HAVE 5 LINES CURRENTLY AND I AM NEEDING TO ADD A 6th ONE LIKE I HAD A FEW YEARS BACK. I AM NEEDED TO UPGRADE.

I have been trying to get answers since October. This is my last ditch effort. If I can not get an answer, I will bite the bullet and go to ATT

0 Likes
Re: Stay Connected Plan and Upgrading Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

NB1209, This is never the experience we want you to have. Making sure you are aware of your upgrade options and Spending limit is important. We would like the opportunity to take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes