Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Still have Disney+ after removing it from my Verizon account!! HOW???
HK1201

Like so many people, I had such a hard time removing Disney+ from my account. I tried to remove it, but the links didn't work, apps had an error, etc. After countless phone calls, I finally had a Verizon agent remove Disney+ from my account. Or so I thought until I received an email from Disney+ stating that I'll start to see subscription fees on my next Verizon bill.

Since I received that email, I checked to see if I have access to Disney+ and found out that I do!!! How is this possible?! Verizon confirmed via phone, email, and chat that Disney+ is removed.

When I inquired about this issue, and the Verizon agent said he/she will escalate this problem to the manager. I wanted to get this resolved before I get charged, so I asked for the ticket # and when can I expect to hear back, he/she ignored my questions and never responded to the chat after that.

My Verizon - Disney+ Page is not working, and the Verizon agent is ignoring the question. How long do I have to waste my time trying to get this fixed? If no one from Verizon is helping, what can a customer do? 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Still have Disney+ after removing it from my Verizon account!! HOW???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes