Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stopped receiving email bill alerts
rubinr

I used to receive email bill alerts (your online bill is ready). The last one I received was in May 2021.

I cannot figure out why they stopped. My account shows my email address is verified, and my notification settings appear correct and haven't changed. I did buy new samsung phones (from samsung), around the time they stopped sending the email alerts. I don't see how that should cause this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Stopped receiving email bill alerts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance to receive your billing notifications. Please make sure your My Verizon has the latest update, then follow the instructions here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-205636/ to ensure that those bill notifications show enabled. Let us know the outcome.  *Bee

0 Likes
rubinr

I noticed in my account (online) in communications preferences --> notification settings that PUSH NOTIFICATIONS was checked. I have unchecked push notifications in my billing, and will see If I receive a bill notification this month in my email.

My email address is still checked.

I also checked SMS.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for checking on that, rubinr. Please keep us posted if you are still seeing issues. 

-Christine

0 Likes
rubinr

Now receiving email bill notifications, after unchecking PUSH NOTIFICATIONS..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rubinr, 

Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless. Have a great rest of your day. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes