Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strange email
dshands320

We got email from that address WARNING that our account was about to be terminated. I logged into my account & it says we're on auto pay & all is well....

I bought a MiFi from a "Verizon dealer" & didn't realize until i'd spent a LOT of time & figured Verizon oversaw them... they sold me a "used" device & said they didn't know why it was returned -- we were leaving next day & NEEDED it -- seemed to work at the moment. It was a NIGHTMARE...kept saying "SIM card not detected" & we'd have to open, take out card, replace it & restart SEVERAL times.

When we returned home, I returned the device & cancelled the account. I went straight to an AUTHORIZED Verizon dealer & bought another one.  It's had the SIM card warning once.. crossing my fingers..

I'm assuming this is from the first account at  the DISREPUTABLE dealer -- I have been on hold with Verizon customer service for over 20 min.... 

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!? 

0 Likes
Re: Strange email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dshands320, we are concerned to hear you had issues with your MiFi. To clarify, did you get your new device activated? Are you still encountering issues?

-Joshua

0 Likes