Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Such lousy customer service....
PopeJohnBeatoIV

I've been a member for I can't tell you how many years.  I left for Sprint when their customer service / connection speeds were top notch - but soon returned when Verizon was back at the top.  In my history with Verizon I have never dealt with such bad service in my life and I used to work in a call center.  Half the agents I have talked to would've been fired with the way they treat people and that's IF you can get through to a live person.

...and don't even get me started on this chat.  It doesn't understand anything unless you want to pay your bill - but anything else you try and enter "I dont understand" then its like searching for the lost city of Atlantis trying to get a phone number to call. I feel like I won the lottery if I actually speak to a human.

I should really send them a bill for how much time I've wasted sitting on hold, looking up information or trying to chat with them and getting now

You'd think with all these discussions on this board relating to customer service they would do something.  But please send me another email about how you care about us with Covid.  Please that was so touching.

0 Likes
Re: Such lousy customer service....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello PopeJohnBeatoIV,

We always want the best experience for all of our customers. We are here to help! You can always give us a call at 800-922-0204 or *611. You can also use our website to set up a call back so you don't need to wait on hold: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile#mobiletroubleshooting

What questions are you having about your account? How can we assist you today?

-Christopher

0 Likes