Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Escalation
SPB82

I am wondering if there is any sort of support escalation that can be requested? I have called support no less than a dozen times over the last 5 months and always end up with either the line just dropping after I am put on hold for a while or the rep promising they are going to fix the issue and to call back in 10 business days and then having to start all over each time.  I have now spent hours on the phone and am no closer to resolving than I was 5 months ago for something that should be easy to resolve. 

The Issue:
On the night of November 29th, 2021, I tried to purchase a new iPhone on Verizon's website to replace my current one. I went through the standard online order process and set it for pick up in store due to availability. As part of my purchase, I used (2) $250 Verizon gift cards that I had received. The order went through fine with everything and I got a confirmation email for the order. The next morning (less than 12 hours later) I got an email from Verizon stating that my order had been cancelled because it was not picked up. I never received an email saying that it was ready for pickup and it had only been 12 hours since the order was placed. I called support and spoke to someone who tried to help and ultimately confirmed that my credit card should be refunded for the portion that was on the credit card and the the gift cards should be refunded within a couple weeks. My credit card was refunded a couple of days later but I never received the $500 (2x $250) back on the gift cards. Since then I have called at least a dozen times to try and get the gift cards refunded but am always given the run around or false promises. This has been so frustrating when all I wanted was to get a new phone, now 5 months later, I still don't have a new phone or the $500 in gift cards back. Especially frustrating because Verizon seemingly initiated the cancellation. I had also used $80 in device dollars for the purchase that I had built up and also didn't get refunded but have just accepted that those are gone at this point.

Any info on how to escalate this would be appreciated. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Re: Support Escalation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day! I am sorry you have not received the support you need and deserve. We want to help and correct this upgrade refund concern for you.  We would like to help on this platform. Will you please send us a Private Message to assist you further? 

-Carter

0 Likes
Re: Support Escalation
SPB82

Private message sent

0 Likes