Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switch and save rebate issues
Akeener323

I switched to Verizon back in late November and have had the absolute worst customer service with this company. One of the biggest regrets I have ever had. Keep getting the run around of why my submission is invalid or being hung up on. Been in the store for hours multiple times not to mention the countless hours I’ve spent on hold trying to get this resolved. If I can’t get this resolved I will be canceling this awful company and going straight back to ATT!  Has anyone else had issues with this rebate?! 

0 Likes
Re: Switch and save rebate issues
acraftylady2

Curious why did you leave AT&T for verizon?

0 Likes
Akeener323

thought it would be a good switch but boy was I wrong 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

I was curious because so many seem to be jumping ship for verizon.   Never any issues myself in 20yrs but buy our phones at best buy hassle free and pay cash so don't have to deal with rebates abd credits.  

0 Likes
Akeener323

Well aren’t you lucky you don’t have to deal with their absolutely awful customer service then 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Yep I know better from seeing all the complaints in this forum which is why I do it the way I do. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Akeener323. We are very sorry to hear about this experience you've had when reaching out for support for redeeming your rebate. We certainly want to help in every way that we can and get this turned around. Can you please describe the rebate that you are attempting to redeem?  -Brett

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there! We're sorry that you feel this way, and we do apologize for all the trouble. We'd love to clarify this situation, and help you resolve it. Plaese reply to our private note to better assist you. ~Aaron

0 Likes