Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switch over from sprint
Julsalak

It's been about 6 months now that I've switch from a sprint unlimited plan to Verizon since it was supposedly going to be faster, reliable calls, better service in general. My experience with Verizon so far on a iPhone XS Max is nothing but pure garbage. I've had this same exact phone on a sprint plan and now  with Verizon I can't even get anything to load in the same exact places I go where sprint would have service and decently fast internet. Might be time to switch back to sprint since it was cheaper, still all unlimited, and I could actually get the internet to load. Yes restarted, hard rebooted, reset network settings, etc etc etc, still can't fix the garbage Verizon service 

0 Likes
Re: Switch over from sprint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are concerned to hear about the issues that you are having with your service. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to look into the issue to get it corrected.

We want to run a speed test with your device to see what exact speeds you are getting at the moment. When you have a chance, please click on the following link, and select Run Speed Test. Then please share your results with us to further troubleshoot the issue with your service. We will be standing by waiting for your results: http://spr.ly/66001r7Lm

DavidR_VZW

0 Likes