Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switched to unlimited data, but I am not seeing my autopay discount.
Haixia

I still don't see the discount in the second bill. and I don't understand, why verizon has this problem as a big company? I used to use other company, I never had this problem. After I switch to verizon, I got more worse servie higher fee? 

0 Likes
Re: Switched to unlimited data, but I am not seeing my autopay discount.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Have you verified you are enrolled in paperless billing and autopay is through your checking account or debit card? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Go into myVerizon and bill section, make sure you are set up with a DEBIT or checking.  My debit card registered as a credit card, so I switched to checking account.  The auto pay credit was backdated one month. 

bearone21
Leader

as i understand, you aren't in unlimited if you haven't signed for auto pay....check your bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Haixia, receiving that extra savings certainly adds up and we do want you to receive that extra value. When enrolling in auto pay, did you also register for paperfree billing? Is the auto pay set up via debit or check? When visiting My Verizon, selecting your Bill, tapping the View PDF and scrolling to your line charges, do you see the discount applied to the line? If so, you will actually see that under the charges is a statement of "You are receiving an auto pay discount of $" if not, you will see "A discount of $ is available with auto pay".

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes