Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switcher rebate
CHEHOW43

I added a line to my plan and ported it over from AT&T in July, upon purchasing the phone we were told we qualified for the July switcher rebate. Well the phone didn’t ship until august so we were told online that our rebate submission was invalid. After probably 50 phone calls, and countless hours wasted I’m just assuming we’ve been given the run around because they don’t actually want to honor these rebates. I’ve been a Verizon customer for a really long time and I’m appalled at the level of incompetence I’ve experienced over this issue. Over and over again I’ve been told oh it’s invalid because of this or that BUT here’s the kicker I only put what the rep told me to put in the first place, and all of the other submissions have been done by Verizon and yet somehow even though I’ve been told each time it’s fixed you will receive your rebate on this date (btw the date keeps getting pushed out further and further each time LOL) I get a notification a couple days later every time saying we can’t process your rebate due to invalid Information. Can someone PLEASE help me? I’m at a loss and I’m sick and tired of dealing with these customer service reps who clearly don’t know an Apple from an orange. 

0 Likes
Re: Switcher rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello CHEHOW43 and thank you for being a valued customer of Verizon Wireless. It is very concerning to learn of the experience you have endured with the rebate in question. Help has arrived to assist you further with this matter. I know you mentioned that your phone shipped in August but was it ordered close to the end of the month? Was there a delay in shipping that you were advised of while waiting for the device?-Candice

0 Likes
CHEHOW43

It was ordered in July and didn’t ship until early August. It was delayed due to being back ordered. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the details. We will need to look into this a little further. We have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes