Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Switching Rebate Problem
akendrick16

Hello,

I have been trying to claim my up to $800.00 rebate visa for switching 11/27/2021 and i received a rejected claim. This is the worse program ever..and Verizon does not make it easy. Reached out to customer service and getting no where... additionally, the service is sub par in the Dallas area as I cannot keep a conversation with family and had no problem on ATT. Running out of patience

0 Likes
Re: Switching Rebate Problem
mama23dogs

Do you know the requirements of the switch offer.  Did you meet the requirements of the switch offer?  

If service is subpar and you had good service with AT&T it might be time to take advantage of the 30-day return period, and go back to AT&T.   No carrier can miraculously improve service overnight just for one customer.   

0 Likes
Re: Switching Rebate Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to be able to redeem the rebate. We are here to help. What was the reason listed for rejection? *Rebecca

0 Likes