Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switching from business to personal
PAUART86

I am disappointed in the experience of switching this number from business to personal. I was quoted yesterday by your agent a rough monthly fee of $55 per month - $35 for the data and $20 for the line. The summary I received today is $90. The line access fee seems to have doubled from what I discussed with your agent yesterday. And there is a Cloud service added on there which was not discussed. (I had it cancelled today) If I knew what the bill was going to be, I would have just cancelled this Verizon contract and switched to T-Mobile.  Which I am still planning to do given the poor experience and misleading service.

Would appreciate a reply/comment on this.

Labels (1)
Re: Switching from business to personal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is disappointing to read about your experience PAUART86 and we would never want to see you leave. It is our goal to get this turned around and ensure your charges are correct. I have sent you a direct message so we can further assist. 

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The first bill is always larger than normal. It will include an activation fee plus a partial month of service in addition to regular monthly service charges. If there is Cloud or insurance fees on the bill then you need to cancel them if they are not wanted.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tylervanhouten

Hello, 

I was told that this year we would be able to switch from a business account to a personal account while keeping current phone promotions (BOGO iPhone), is this been able to be done yet?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes