Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switching phone to an unused one?

I have a W755 that is getting pretty worn. I found the other one I use to have on the account that had very little use. I would like to transfer my number onto it? 

Would I just call Verizon? I know I will probably have to reenter all the numbers, I have a card in mine to transfer pictures.

From my understanding text can not be transferred?

Again, do I just call Verzion?

Thanks Bruce

Re: Switching phone to an unused one?
Customer Support

You can certainly transfer your number to Verizon by calling our Telesales team at 8002564646 between 8:00AM and 7:00PM. The MOTO™ W755 is also no longer supported on our network and for more information you can use this link:  - JordanL_VZW