Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TCC STORE RIPPED ME OFF_HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
anna_cento

DO NOT SHOP AT THE LIVONIA MICHIGAN ON ANN ARBOR ROAD I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER THROUGH MY VERIZON ACCOUNT AND PICKED UP A PHONE AT THIS STORE AND THEY CHARGE $50 CONVENIENCE FEE, JUST FOR PROVIDING ME A PHONE!! ON TOP OF THAT THEY ACTED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO CREDIT THE $50 AMOUNT BACK AND CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $25 FOR ACCESSORIES...SO IN ALL, THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR $75!! WORST VERIZON AFFILIATE EVER!!!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!! WILL NEVER EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS LOCATION AGAIN AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!!! WHY DOES VERIZON ALLOW THEIR AFFILIATES TO CONDUCT BUSINESS LIKE THIS????

0 Likes
Re: TCC STORE RIPPED ME OFF_HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is for your billing to be correct, and we are here to help. Verizon Authorized retailers are able to set their own prices and fees, so charges may be different than in a corporate store. However, you should never be required to purchase anything that you do not want. If you have the receipt, you should have the option to return the accessories to the store, within the required return period. We are here to support you, so please let us know if you have concerns about this process. 

-Michelle

0 Likes