Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRADE IN KIT & SHIPPING LABEL
MMLEY

I purchased two new phones and need to return two old phones as part of the trade in deal. I have called multiple times and stayed on hold for over an hour. I have used your online chat and no one was able to help me. I tried to re-order it online and that part of your website is down. My local Verizon store is mysteriously closed for the next week. NO ONE AT VERIZON CAN HELP ME and I must return these phones before Dec. 14.  WHY is it so difficult to get assistance with this issue? This is horrible customer service!  Who the heck do I need to talk to and get results??

Re: TRADE IN KIT & SHIPPING LABEL
marbaer80

I think Verizon has an issue and they don't want to admit it. I haven't received my kit, despite requesting it in September. I would call Customer Service and have them extend your return date. Second, go to https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/#/   and re-request your shipping material. I haven't had luck with it, but maybe you will. Good luck.

Natec2013

I am having the same issue. Ordered my new phone on December 16 and was told the shipping materials for the old one would be here soon. I have re submitted and spoke with an agent telling me it should be here by now. A recent email said I have until Jan 15 to ship it off. Kind of hard to do with no materials. 

MMLEY

Ok I finally received my shipping kit.  Eight times!!  LOL why --- yes they sent me 8 boxes.  I only emailed them once that I didn't receive it.  Sheesh.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MMLEY, we are glad to hear you received your needed trade in kit. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience. Is there anything else we can assist you with at this time?

-Joshua

0 Likes
pauldeem

Joshua, how about the rest of us? 3 phone calls so far and several online chats. I got the bag to return the phone, but no address or box. What gives? 

Jrxxx

Same here ... no box, no label, no address....

no credit for my trade-in...

0 Likes
Jrxxx

Same here ... no box, no label, no address....

no credit for my trade-in...

Tags (1)
0 Likes
bskando

I have a box and bag, but I can't get the label from anywhere.  The store wouldn't give it to me, the link on the site wont open the label, and support didn't know what to do.  How the heck do i return my trade in without a place to send it to?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is concerning to hear, let's get this done for you right away. Please send a Private Note. 

0 Likes