Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRADE IN Phone Fraud
DHT82

I traded in an iPhone 11pro 256g that had no screen cracks or issues whatsoever  per the questions that are asked when you attest to the condition of the phone. It was in great shape. I only had it 1 year.  as I had a screen protector that was even still attached when I sent in the phone, and A phone case! I was supposed to receive $360 for this phone. Today, I received a notification that I am only to receive $160 for the device as there is damage. Where is the damage and where is the proof??? Because I took photos of the devices before I sent them in.  Customer service is useless and I am about to switch carriers. After reading the forum, I see others have been frauded. I haven’t used the money they sent via PayPal Because if I don’t hear from Verizon within 24 hours, I’m filing a notice of dispute and will request that it go to arbitration. Verizon has got to stop being so crooked!

0 Likes
Re: TRADE IN Phone Fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely understand the importance of knowing what happened, and we can certainly look into why it is stating the phone was damaged. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes
DHT82

I just did

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, DHT82. We want to make sure we get connected via Private Note. We did'nt receive your Private Note you sent. Therefore, we are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, DHT82. Let's start off by viewing your Trade In submission details. What is the submission ID for your Trade In? 

*Cassie

0 Likes