Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talk to a live person about bill
nestashumba

Why can't I speak with someone about my bill? I called the 800 number but the automated system keeps telling me to dial #611 from my phone. I am currently out of the country and can't do that. Also the online live chat is not working. No window is popping up. Any suggestions? Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Talk to a live person about bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

nestashumba, we're eager to address your billing concerns. Did you have a chance to view the itemized detailed charges online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Which charges did you have concerns about? We can help you here too.

If you would like to speak with a representative, you can be routed to our customer service department by calling 908-559-4899.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You might try using the Global Support calling card:

International Support - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

nestashumba, we're eager to address your billing concerns. Did you have a chance to view the itemized detailed charges online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Which charges did you have concerns about? We can help you here too.

If you would like to speak with a representative, you can be routed to our customer service department by calling 908-559-4899.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
WAGNTRAIN

VERizon is about to loose a lot of customers if you don't make yourselves available, I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 DAYS TODAY IS THE 4TH AND NO ONE IS THERE!!!  IF IM NOT CONTACTED TODAY, I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS TO A DIFFERENT PROVIDER WHO IS THERE FOR THEIR CUSTOMES!!!!!  THERE ARE PLENTY OF PROVIDERS WHO TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello WAGNTRAIN, we're concerned to learn that you're not able to reach us, and we'd love to help. Please send us a private message with your billing questions for better assistance.

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
poorcustomerservicefo

Terrible customer service!! I will definitely be switching to another provider.  If you call multiple times you can not speak with an agent.  If you are placed on hold for an agent you are waiting for an extensive amount of time.  I tried the live chat option and was told that chat was not available for my concern I would have to speak with an agent.  This is the worst customer service I think I have EVER experienced.  Because of this Verizon has lost a long time loyal customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rest assured, we do not want to lose any member of our Verizon Wireless family. Please feel free to send us a private message so that we may work towards a resolution together. 

0 Likes
Mortie1

I am having the same problem. I have just wasted over 2 hours attempting to resolve errors on my first 2 Verizon bills. To make matters worse, I incurred a late fee while waiting for assistance! I have made multiple attempts to resolve this matter, but the wait times for phone support are way too long. I end up hanging up, since I cannot spend that much time on hold. The live chats keep failing as well, due to technical difficulties. I opted for a call back, which will take 3 days. I have been charged an activation fee for a phone number that does not even belong to me, along with monthly line access fees for a device I have not received yet! This is crazy....I need my bill adjusted before my next payment is due. At this point, I am so frustrated that I am considering switching to a different carrier.

0 Likes
Angry_Bird76

i have the same question they shut my service off with a promise to pay in place and assured me my account would not be distrupted i paid the minimum and still nothing!! i have been a customer for 13 years and this makes me want to switch to a different provider like yesterday!!  Not happy with verizon at all.  If i have to work during a pandemic there is no reason why no one is answering there phones!!

I hate VERIZON

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Angry_Bird76, we hear you loud and clear and are here for you to help make sure that you can get the help you need. So we can help look into this with you, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes