Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teacher Discount
jalford5

I would like for Verizon to help me get the teacher discount applied to my account.  To date, I have submitted three forms of verification, including my employee badge, W-2, and pay stub to ID.me.  However, my account remains invalidated.

My thought is that it should not be this difficult to obtain the discount considering the amount of evidence I have submitted to verify my employment status.

Please help me get the discount added to my account.

0 Likes
Re: Teacher Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, jalford5. It is very important to us that you get your Teachers discount. Applying for the Teachers discount is done through ID.me, so you were on the right track. Validation of your discount is handled through ID.me. When you encounter an issue with that process, you will either want to contact them on their Support Chat on their page, or you can contact them over the phone by calling 866-775-IDme (4363) for further assistance. Once you get the "Your Verified" page and click continue, that is when this process gets handed back to us (Verizon). We hope this information helps you with getting your discount applied. We are here for you, if you have any additional questions or concerns about getting your Teachers discount. 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes