Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible Company
Dianale123

I’ve been with Verizon for 9 months now and they have been the worst experience ever. When I first switched over from T-Mobile I had a problem with my phone number even activating and it took them 3 days!!!!! For me to be able to call anyone. Then after a week I decided I wanted to upgrade my iPhone X for the iPhone 12 Pro Max because they had a great deal for it. So I purchase it through the online support and the sales rep was able to get the phone promotion of $800 off with a trade in and she also offered me an Apple Watch for $100. A week goes by and I received my watch. I waited at least 2 months!!! And no sign of my phone!!! I’ve called about 3 times in that span to see where and when it was coming and they all told me within the next couple of days….. I finally called again after two months of not received it if there was anything else I could do. The rep on the phone told me I can reorder it. I asked specifically if I would still get my promotion. They said yes I would. I was like ok and he said it would take a day to process the cancel and call back the next day. No call back so I called back and asked for them to help me reorder. They tell me I can’t get my promotion!!! Even when I specifically asked if I could still get it bc if I wasn’t gonna be able to get it I wouldn’t have canceled it!!! This made me have to pay my watch in full as well. I’ve battled with them asking for help asking for a manager but none of the reps would transfer me. Then I began to ask for the recording of the phone call that I had on the exact day of when the guy told me I could still get my promo because I never know maybe I heard wrong. If they gave me the recording I would’ve went on with my day. However that’s when they transferred me to a manager and the manager was like is this for criminal usage. I was like why?????? Then the manager said he would fix this problem for me I was excited. But no that was not the case and they did not let me hear the recording. He said he would call me back in a couple of days but nope nothing again. I’ve worked on this matter for the next 3 months until someone finally was able to help me. He said he would be able to open a new line to get the trade in promotion and the Apple Watch promo so I can get the pricing that I was first offered. I didn’t need a new line but he said that would be the only way. I said would it be ok for me to turn off my line that I was currently using and get a new line. He said that wouldn’t be a problem. But it should be said that there was apparently a rebate on that line! Now I am being charge for the rebate. So it’s just one thing after the other. I feel like the systems are advanced enough to have note of what is and was on each line so the rep can reiterate what was on the number. But I guess that’s to much to ask and we must remember each littlest detail. 

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Company
Doggo
Novice

Reps don't have access to recordings. Sups can only access a recording if it was from their center and even then it's internal only.

A global chip shortage exists. Verizon sends emails as confirmations for orders. Yours should have given a shipping date. If no confirmations were sent, that should have been a red flag to not wait 2 months. Promos are time sensitive and no one has the ability to match them if they expired.

Please utilize spaces..that wall of text started to hurt my eyes on mobile to continue.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Company
Dianale123

They should’ve said they are unable to give me records rather than leading me on. I received a confirmation email and given shipment dates. They even said it was supposed to ship out within two weeks of my order. They shouldn’t have said that I can still get my promo if I cancel and reorder. If you don’t wanna read a long block then don’t thanks. 

0 Likes