Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible Customer Service
crc001

Okay so I have barely been with Verizon Since the end of march and I have been having issue after issue. First, my autopay fails so I run it again to the same bank account number. It then fails again so I switch to my debit card which it goes through. I contacted Verizon for the second payment and they said the payment had gone through when it in fact ended up failing. I got two $25 charges which they said to talk to my bank about but my bank said there was never any failed charges for the autopay. It didn’t even show up in their system. Additionally, they failed to follow through on the amount I was promised for my trade in which was significantly less than what I was promised. On top of all of this, after the third payment went through I assumed I was good but now I can only pay in the store???? Why did I not receive a notification that I am unable to use autopay? This is the worst customer service I have ever received and they have been no help at all! Should this all get reported to the Better Business Bureau? I feel like I’ve conned out of money throughout the whole process!!!! Have you guys been experiencing this too?!

Re: Terrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, crc001. We know how important it is for auto pay to work properly. And we want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
kiwikano

Came here to comment on the awful customer service as well. I've been trying to re-validate my employee status to get a discount applied to my bill and have been unable to do it. Email has a link but when I click on the link, it says the link is expired even though I have 72 hours to click this link. Tried various times and validation status still says Pending when I check the Verizon site. I've been contacting customer service about 7 times now since 12:30PM today during my lunch and no resolution in sight. I contacted HR from my work and they said there should be a discount. I called Verizon twice and one rep chuckled and said he had no idea, sorry, wish he could help. The second rep was...I don't even know how to describe her...the best thing I can think of to say is that she was dilly dallying around. Her answers were very nonchalant, like she wasn't even paying attention. Both those people couldn't help so I reached out via Chat through the app. The chat was laggy and disconnected me. Everyone that helped me through the chat just kept saying they "understand my frustration" and that they "can help" but after 5 hours, still no help. They literally repeated the same things over and over again. So now I've called again and asked to speak to a manager and I've been on hold for 45 minutes...absolutely ridiculous. 

crc001

Oh trust me I get that! Finally got ahold of someone who at least tried to help me on Sunday only to find out they canceled all the help requests!! The Verizon customer service department completely lacks social etiquette and empathy for its customers! We’ve been hoodwinked by this company while they penalize us for having service with them! It’s ridiculous! On top of that they won’t let me escalate the problems I’m having with someone who can help since I understand they are limited with what they can do! It’s insane! If I had known Verizon treats their customers this way I would have never switched! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

kiwikano-

I am sorry to hear about your experience when reaching out to us for assistance. I want to make sure that your discount gets validated without any issues. Please respond to my private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes
kiwikano

Angie,

I tried to respond and got an error message. I have not sent a private message to anyone today or any other day. I literally just joined Verizon Community. See below. 5-20-2022 9-12-00 AM.png

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

@kiwikano

This is an error that occurs occasionally.  Can you try again to send your private message, and please update us if you are still experiencing an issue or if your private message was sent.  

0 Likes