Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible Customer Service
JonathanY

I spent 5 hours today on the website, then the chat (bounced around between 5 different customer service agents), then on the phone (3 different agents) attempting to buy a new iPad and add a related line to my account.  Finally, after 90 minutes on the phone with the last of 3 agents, the woman said my order was submitted and that I would receive a confirming email.  I never received the email, so I logged in to find that no order was shown for my account.  I then called the "order status" line, which said there was no order.  Then I opted to speak to a representative who also said there was no order on my account - only a "note" showing that I tried to place an order.  Unless I am credited at least $500 for my time (that is discounted to $100 per hour from the $500 per hour I bill my clients) I will be done with Verizon forever, after having been a loyal customer for about 20 years.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This isn't the experience we had intended and apologize about the delay when trying to add a new device to your account. We do value your loyalty and want to help turn this situation around. As it stands now, was the order able to be placed when on the phone and calling back in and if not, was a reason provided? What issues were you running into concerning the website?

-Chris

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer Service
Razzleberry24

Going thru the same exact thing. Entered my CC credentials and it charged me for the taxes on the iPad. But it said it declined my card to try another payment option. Called customer service for them to figure out nothing. No sign of a payment, order number or canceled order. Just gone with the wind. Really ticks me off, I've researched all day and only thing i can remember was the American express safekey popup... the charge was on my cc statement minutes after. If it's not reversed I'm going to dispute it with my bank. Im Not dealing with incompetent customer service representative after yesterday.

0 Likes