Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible customer service
Donnie70

Verizon has really dropped the ball on my account. Recently dropped 3 lines from my account, no one informed me that my total mobile protection was automatically canceled, started a claim on a device I "knew" was protected. I was told my device was not protected, it's been 3 weeks, I'm sure as heck ready to go to the better business bureau, Facebook live, whatever I need to do to put Verizon out on their butt.

I've been a loyal customer for 8yrs, think it's time to make life easier. I should never have to worry and wait 3wks to have my issue resolved.  What happened,  

Re: Terrible customer service
Tigerstep

That's less on Verizon and more with Asurion since it's their policies etc. Asurion has their own horror stories where people got back awful refurbished replacements that sometimes were worst than their original phone. 

If you're an iPhone person, always stick to Apple Care. If you're an Android person, better do get something like a brand new inexpensive phone like the Pixel 4a as a replacement than a sketchy preowned phone from Asurion.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Donnie70,

That's far too long to wait on a solution for something like this. We want to make sure you always have a great phone that will meet your needs. Your 8 years of loyalty mean a lot to us and I'm glad to look into solutions. I have sent you a private message. Please respond when you can so we can fully assist you. 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes